Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Looongest gap between 2 posts!!!

In my knowledge I am not aware of anyone who has taken this long to update his/her blog with the 2nd post. I am embarrassed and hope to update it more regularly. (Last post was on 16th Jan 2008... shhhessh, My bad)

And what a day to make a comback!!! (Not that I was really there... Anyways) I cast my vote today for the first time ever... I felt immense pride while I pressed the button of guy I've been rooting for all along. I just could not stop looking at the ink on my centre finger... (I always thought they put it on your index finger!!) The lady drew one long line along my nail... I thought they just put like a dot or something... But I'm not complaining... I like the line and made sure I didn't get I wiped if till it dried. Wanted it to last as long as it can.

No comments: